TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough “melt pool” and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wood wick trimmed to avoid discoloration. 1/4 is the best height.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won’t catch anything on fire. Please be responsible. Seriously.
- Daye Knight candles are handmade and poured in small quantities to keep consistency.
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit, We can only control what happens in our work area, anything outside of our work area is above us.
- Hashtag #DKCANDLES to be posted on our website and Instagram!